- Coconut/ Olive Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 Tbsp
- Curry leaves – 4 to 5 (Chopped)
- Ginger paste – 1 Tsp
- Paneer – 1 Bowl
- Carrot & Cabbage – 1 Cup (Finely chopped)
- Tomato – 1 (Finely chopped)
- Pepper powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
- Brown Sugar – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1 Tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1/4 Tsp
- Cooked Rice Noodles – 1 Cup
- Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
How to cook rice noodles?
- Add a cup of rice noodles in boiled water and wait till it becomes soft (cooked).
- Strain it and store it aside.
- Add oil in the saucepan over medium heat.
- Add coconut/ olive oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, ginger paste, paneer one by one and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and lightly golden brown.
- Add carrot, cabbage and
tomato and vegetables you love to eat. Example : potato, beans etc.
- Add pepper powder, turmeric powder, brown sugar, mixed herbs and salt to taste.
- Add cooked rice noodles and mix it well.
- Add soy sauce and cook it for 5 to 7 mins.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer for a couple of minutes.
You can have this recipe for lunch, or dinner.